Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Fairy thoughts

This pretty image is from Ching-Chou Kuik, which I've colored with prisma pencils and gamsol, and of course, being a fairy calls for wings, which I've added stardust stickles to for her magical powers.  I've tucked a couple doilies behind my image and topped it with a pretty bow.  I made the foliage and daisies with a die cut, attaching the flowers with swiss dot brads.  The spots at the two corners are candi-dots, and the sentiment is a sticker.  Thanks for coming in to view my creation.
I've entered into these challenges:

Allsorts - make your own flowers
Ching-Chou Kuik - thinking of you
Craft-Dee BowZ - AG
Crafty Friends - AG
Digi Choosday - AG
Jan's Digi Stamps - AG
Love to Scrap - AG
My Besties International - AG
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG

10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts , xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das ist ja eine ganz entzückende Karte, hast du super gemacht
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely fairy, love your colouring, thanks for joining digichoosday challenge, greetings Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh how pretty is this! Lovely image and beautiful colouring. Thanks for sharing at Digichoosday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lillian,
    Delightful Card and lovely coloring. Thank you for sharing your creation with us on our first Blog Challenge here at: https://jansdigistampschallenges.blogspot.com/
    I enjoy seeing all the creativity and the variety of styles. Good Luck! Hope you will join us often.
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful Fairy image and such pretty colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Make your Own Flowers' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Lillian! Your fairy is so delicate and feminine in those beautiful soft colors! Wonderful card creation. So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lillian, your card is so sweet and love the beautiful colors you chose to use.Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our “'Anything Goes “challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my favorite Ching Chou Kuik images! What beautiful coloring, Lillian! Thank you for sharing with us at Ching Chou Kuik blog challenge!
    Ching Chou Kuik DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the details on this card. Beautiful. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

    ReplyDelete