Sunday, October 28, 2018

Buzzy friends

I love the hedgehog stamps from Penny Black -- they just don't get much cuter than this.   I've kept the design simple, to keep the main focus on the image, as well as to make for ease of mailing.  A couple layered die cut circles and a stamped "hello", with dotted swiss background paper and this card is ready to mail.
I've entered these challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - AG
Crafty Catz - AG
Crafty Friends - circles
Creations in Pink - AG in pink
QKR Stampede - AG
Tuesday Throwdown - crazy circles

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that hedgehog is to darn cute! Love the pinks! Thanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge.
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable image and card . Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Catz Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete