Friday, December 8, 2017

Sweet bear hugs

Anyone else tired of doing winter/holiday cards by now?   I know I needed a break, so I chose this adorable digital from the DigiStamp Boutique.  I've colored with prismas/gamsol, and I had a little "hugs" stamp that I used to put the word inside the heart.   This card will be one of many that I plan to send in to "Cards for Little Hearts" -- which, in turn, will be distributed to a couple hospitals that specialize in handling children with congenital heart diseases.   If you'd like more information on this, just click onto the sweet little bear to the right -- hopefully, your heart will be touched to join in!
I have entered these challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - AG
Crafty Sentiments Designs - AG
Cute Card Thursday - AG
DigiStamp Boutique - AG
Paper Nest Dolls - AG

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Desings, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete