Sunday, December 10, 2017

Brr, it's cold outside

You think these penguins aren't feeling the cold -- well, they ARE all bundled up in hats and scarves.   Aren't they adorable - and this stamp (yes, an actual rubber stamp) comes from Stampendous and I just felt the need to stray this time from the traditional red/green holiday colors, since I have this pretty paper pack.   I've added "star dust" stickles to the snow, and used glittered cardstock for my die cuts, adding silver gems to my snowflake centers.   I hope you like my card - I'm happy with how it's turned out.
I have entered the following:

Allsorts - snowflakes
Cute Card Thursday - AG

2 comments:

  1. Really lovely card, nice change from the tradition; and love those Penguins.
    Thank you for joining our 'Snowflake' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute penquins, beautiful colours, so lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete