Monday, June 6, 2016

Pleasant dreams

C'mon, all you crafters, it's time for a new challenge/theme at Love To Scrap, and this time around "it's a boy's thing" -- and, as you can see here, I've chosen to use "sleeping pup" that was provided by one of our prize sponsors, The East Wind.    We also have two other sponsors, which are Lacy Sunshine Stamps, along with DRS Designs.   Since it's close to Father's Day, you know you need a masculine card soon anyhow, so you'd be on top of the game!  I've colored my image with prismas and gamsol, and then used a punch for the corners and added punched out bones, and the fire hydrant is a diecut that I've attached with foam tape to make it pop a bit.   The "woof" and paw prints along the bottom is  ribbon.
I have entered these challenges:

Send A Smile 4 Kids - AG 4 kids
The East Wind - something old (ribbon), something new (image)

8 comments:

  1. Lillian,this is so cute! Great design and color! Love the layouts.
    Hugs
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...so adorable! My dogs do this! Love the papers you added too! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Great design and color!
    hugs
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Snoozing like Spud loves to do on these hot days! Hugz to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww . . . . so sweet! What fabulous ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...adorable! This is just the sweetest card. Love the paper choices and ribbon. They complement that beautifully coloured image so well and the hydrant is so fun! Thanks so much for playing along with our Something Old, Something New Challenge at The East Wind. I hope we will see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Night night Linus. Every night my little tyke snuggles under a pillow or blankie next to me and I touch him on his head or back and say: night night Linus. This is my little guy in this picture, even his colors are close. Sweet card, Lillian, and makes me get all teary thinking about how much I love that beagle boy. This is a totally wonderful card that brought so much emotion to me. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, Lillian! That hydrant is hilarious and such a fun addition!

    ReplyDelete