Sunday, March 20, 2016

Love my bunny

This adorable toddler is from Mo Manning, and she reminds me of Abbi, our youngest granddaughter, who will be getting this as her Easter card this year, along with a few other surprises.   I've colored her with prisma pencils, and the dotted swiss is a ribbon/washi tape, and I added a pert little white bow at the top.   The cute bunnies are from Recollections, that I bought at Michael's, who are sporting their own bows.   I abstained from adding any gems/pearls, so they wouldn't be tempting Abbi to pull them off.   Thanks to all who leave me comments, so I know that you've visited here!
I would like to enter the following:

7Kids - AG
Allsorts - Easter
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - use ribbon
Crafty Catz - baby
Cute Card Thursday - Easter
Glitter 'n Sparkle - AG
Inky Impressions - for the girls
Lacy Sunshine Color and Craft - AG
Stars Stampz - think spring

9 comments:

  1. This is just super cute Lillian. Loving the adorable bunnies.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card thanks for joining ust at Artbymiran Challenge
    Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card thanks for joining us at lacy sunshine color your world.
    caroline senior ct

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love the shape and your colors are great.
    Thanks for joining us cc&cc Challenge!!
    Hope to see you back again.
    HUGS
    Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another cute card - that image is so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card and colours, thank you for joining the challenge at crafty catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute easter card! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete