Friday, December 8, 2023

Holly and birds . . .

I chose this Ching-Chou Kuik digital to color up for my card, seeing as this is the last month for them to hold a challenge. So many challenges have closed over time, or fail to update their sites, and leave one hanging, which is discouraging. I colored with prisma pencils and gamsol, adding stickles to the butterfly. I did some faux stitching around my oval diecut frrame, and added tiny pearls that also match the pearls in my corner diecuts. A bit of lace along the bottom and then topped with a sheer polka dot ribbon, completes my holiday creation. I've entered the following challenges: Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG/Christmas; My Besties Spanish - AG; The Paper Shelter - celebrations

6 comments:

  1. Lillian this image is beautifully colored! And I love that you chose Pencils with Gamsol. Great job and thanks for sharing over at the Paper Shelter Challenge.
    Tia-Design Team A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and lovely image.
    Thank you for participating in our special Blog Hop challenge for our 13th anniversary.
    Good Luck
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lillian, love your card. Thank you so much for joining us over at our 13th anniversary Blog Hop Challenge at The Paper Shelter. Hugs, Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi friend!
    Tu tarjeta es muy bonita, amo los colores que usaste!!!
    Muchas gracias por acompaƱarnos en los retos de My Besties Spanish durante la temporada 2023.
    Happy New Year and blessed 2024!
    Lidia R. Dt Coordinator at
    https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    Mi blog personal: https://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/belloamanecer22

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and you have colored the digi beautiful. Thank you for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls and good luck.
    Greetings Joke DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous love the beautiful bow at the bottom...Thank you for join us at My Besties Dutch Girls and hope you join us 8 january with the new challenge.XX

    ReplyDelete