Monday, October 23, 2023

Sharing apples . . .

This Penny Black hedgehog stamp is adorable, as are all her hedgehog creations. I've colored with prisma pencils and gamsol, and just kept the design simple, as the image is a good size. So, just die cut the image and then the scalloped die cut behind it, and it's ready to send off, as it's nice and flat for ease of mailing. The stores are inundated with apples this time of year, so hope you're enjoying a variety of them. I've entered the following challenges: Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG Penny Black Saturday - AG; The Paper Shelter - halloween or halloween colors

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card with that adorable image..love the scalloped red die cut behind the image...Thank you for join us at My Besties Dutch Girls DT and love to see more of your designs...YvonneXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Thank you for play with us at My Besties - Spanish Challenge and good luck.
    Wendypink

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this classic stamp! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! 💕 Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete