Friday, September 1, 2023

Mice couple . . .

I knew I needed an anniversary card for this month, and when I opened a drawer, my eye caught on this cute Penny Black couple, so here you have it. I colored with prisma pencils and gamsol, adding stardust stickles to the flower for some pizzazz. The sentiment is computer generated, then framed with a die cut, and the hearts were done with a hand punch. I left the card flat and simple, since it had to be sent by mail. Hoping everyone has a wonder month of September. I've entered these challenges: Penny Black Saturday - AG with PB; The Paper Shelter - add a sentiment

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaahh, they're so adorable! Such a sweet, happy card! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete