Saturday, September 3, 2022

Sow's everything ?

I couldn't resist making this little piglet into a happy card. All it took was a bit of layering, a diecut fence, flowers with gold gem centers, a bow, and a pun to sum it all up -- haha. I've made extra of these cards, that will be going to Bring Smiles To Seniors, an awesome charity -- check them out. These are the challenges I've entered: Colorful Options - beautiful brown; Double Trouble - AG + pig + pun; Polkadoodles - AG; Rabisco - AG; Through the Purple Haze - use a ribbon/bow

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for entering our challenge at Polkadoodles. Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the way you dressed up the card, Lillian. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #119.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you added to the pig image to create a cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Lillian, what a surprise to see another piggie card... great picture and sentiment and truly does make a senior citizen giggle... I'm one. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Colorful Options.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project! Thanks for joining in with a Polkadoodles challenge, Donna P (DT)

    ReplyDelete