Monday, September 19, 2022

Snow White - Bestie style . . .

I was thrilled to be asked to be a guest designer for the My Besties Dutch challenge, and this Snow White digital was my choice to color up. I did her in prisma pencils and gamsol, adding enamel dots, die cut, flowers, bow, bumblebee brads and of course, there had to be an apple involved. I've entered into the following challenges: Colour Crazy - AG; Digi Choosday - AG; Double Trouble - punch it out (diecut) Gem of a Challenge - AG; My Besties 3D and More - AG; My Besties Australia - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Polkadoodles - AG; Rabisco - AG; Through the Purple Haze - add a ribbon/bow

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic coloring (as always!) and many great embellishments to go with the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring - very cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card .. love the embellishments
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring, adorable image and love the die you used... sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card ! Thank you for joining us at the My Besties Dutch Girls ! Creative regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete