Friday, May 20, 2022

Book fairy . . .

This beautiful image is from Ching-Chou Kuik, which I've colored with prisma pencils and gamsol (yes, I am very "old school"), and of course, being a fairy, it was imperative for me to add fairy dust to her wings (aka: stardust stickles). I loved choosing the embellishments - doilies behind, flowers and diecut foliage corners, bow, and butterfly -- not sure I could have gotten much more on -- hahaha. Reading is a fabulous way to relax and de-stress, so hope you get to indulge a lot this summer. I've entered the following challenges: Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; Colorful Options - pink; Colour Crazy - AG; Crafty Catz - add some pink; Creations in Pink - lots of pink; Cutie Pie - digis and diecuts; Dare 2B Artzy - flowers; Digi Choosday - AG; Digi Doodle Studios - fairy/fantasy; Dream Valley - add embellishments; Four Seasons - spring; Incy Wincy Designs - use die cut; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Polkadoodles - AG; The Paper Shelter - magical/mythical

8 comments:

  1. A lovely dreamy fairy and a beautifully designed and embellished card. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 💗💗💗 this fairy! What a spectacular card! Your coloring and attention to detail brings a smile to my face. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Thank you for your support of our challenge! I look forward to seeing your makes in the future. Cheers, Makira

    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lillian, love all the pretty embellishments and layout. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so pretty Lillian! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Thanks for also sharing this beauty at the Colorful Options Challenge! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge! I hope to see you in our next challenge!
    Crafty Hugs!
    DT Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Lillian, what a fabulous card! I love the delicate fairy! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley.
    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love your coloring and image are fab! ! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at My Besties International Challenge . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colouring of this gorgeous image and I love all your embellishments too. Thanks for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time and we hope to see you again.

    Vannessa DT for The Paper Shelter

    ReplyDelete