Friday, February 11, 2022

You've got love mail . . .

This Penny Black stamp is a more recent purchase of mine that I couldn't resist -- it's called "love nip". I added the 3D heart gem on my bottom border. With the rose background, I figured I covered the flowers and hearts valentine gifts, but, alas, missing the most important -- chocolate -- haha. Hope your valentine's day is extra special and includes chocolate! I've entered my card into these challenges: Colorful Options - red; Crafty Gals Corner - add a heart; Creative Knockouts - love/valentine's day; Dare 2B Artzy - love; Digi Choosday - AG; Double Trouble - sweet colors (red, white, pink) + heart; Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG; Penny Black Saturday - AG/love is in the air; The Paper Shelter - red or pink main color

10 comments:

  1. 💌💗💗 this card! And the play on words. 😁 Thank you for your continued support of the Colorful Options Challenge. Cheers, Makira CO DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lillian, another adorable card!!! Great coloring, and your image shows exactly how I feel when I get mail (at least not bills or junk mail!). Thank you so much for sharing your card and talents again with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm back!"" LOL! It's Crazy Cousin, Makira stopping by to thank you for playing along at Double Trouble. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely card, the image is so sweet! Thanks for playing at Digi Choosday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lillian, this is just the cutest!!!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this one is adorable Lillian!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts-good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so cute. I feel the same way when I get mail. Thanks for again sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining at THe Paper Shelter #498 Red or Pink as Main Colour
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful - love that rose background! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - best of luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card Lillian! That stamp is adorable and you have made the card brilliantly. Thanks for linking up with us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete