Sunday, January 9, 2022

Relaxing birthday . . .

Masculine cards tend to be so hard for me, since embellishments have to be few. But, I think I have this birthday guy pegged for most men, when it comes to their down time. They couldn't be happier than the chance to lounge in their recliner, with a drink, snacks, and remote control in hand !! I've used my Cuttlebug to die cut the stitched frame and also the sentiment. Hope you get some time to relax in your favorite chair today also! I've entered the following challenges: Crafty Catz - AG/CAS Creative Knockouts - celebrations Creative Moments - AG Double Trouble - 2+ layers + 1+ die + cuddle up Gem of a Challenge - AG Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG

6 comments:

  1. Did a great job on your masculine card and layering certainly is a great embellishment for this card. Sundays this is my husband watching the games with drink in hand and lots of snacks. Thanks for again sharing with us at Double Trouble. Lots of prizes please come by to comment so you are included in the many random draws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching tv with snacks... perfect way to "cuddle up". Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab masculine card, great image- he looks as if he's really enjoying his day! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this sure reminds me of my husband, great image for a man card great colour choice Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Believe it or not, today is my husbands birthday and that could be his portrait watching football all day! Love it! Thanks for another great card for our Double Trouble challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just the perfect masculine card Lillian

    ReplyDelete