Friday, January 7, 2022

Beary sweet wishes . . .

Decided to try and put winter behind me, and do something off season. So, I've chosen this sweet bear from Sherri Baldy of My Besties. After coloring her up, I added stickles to her outfit for a bit of glam and the frame has been diecut. I put a strip of lace, topped with heart ribbon behind my image, then added the sparkly diecut foliage, topped with flowers. A gel heart was added to the upper corner, and then butterflies finished this off. Hope viewing my creation caused you to say "aww". I've entered the following challenges: Colour Crazy - AG Crafty Catz - AG Creative Moments - AG Digi Choosday - AG Digi Doodle Studios - be happy/your favorite thing (teddy bears and butterflies) Double Trouble - warm and cozy (hug your teddy) + layer up Gem of a Challenge - AG My Besties 3D and More - AG My Besties Australia - AG My Besties Brasil - AG My Besties Dutch - AG My Besties International - AG My Besties Spanish - AG Polkadoodles - AG The Paper Shelter - AG

16 comments:

  1. Lillian, a teddy bear is a hug just waiting to happen! Thank you for sharing the details of how you created this gorgeous card!! And, especially thank you for sharing it with us at Double Trouble for our 100th blog!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lillian another cutie for our challenge at Crafty Catz and Happy New year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image, I love al the embellishments!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! Happy New Year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew you would have no problem in layers with all your embellishments. Adorable card. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a very pretty card in reds and pinks, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lillian, what a super cute image and a lovely card - so sweet! Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge this time and look forward to seeing you again! Sarah GDT Colour Craft Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute little bear! I think we are all ready to put Winter behind us now! This makes a great Valentine card and thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola amiga! Tu tarjeta es muy bonita y tierna !!!
    Gracias por acompaƱarnos en los retos de My Besties Spanish este mes.
    Que tengas un feliz y bendecido 2022.
    Lidia R. Dt Coordinator at https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    My blog:http://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card, love the colours you used. Thanks for joining us in our Digi Doodle Studios challenge. Best of luck with your entry and I hope we'll see you again soon. Patsy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Thank yo for joining our challenge and we hope to see you next time.

    Dorothy, DT coordinator The Dutch My Besties Girls

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is lovely - so bright and colorful, Lillian! Your sweet bear is just waiting for a hug. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #100.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable ce nounours plein d'amour.
    Merci de votre participation Ć  notre challenge My Besties Aussie.
    Avec l'espoir de vous revoir de nouveau.
    Bonne chance.
    Maryann Scrapbooking - D.T. My Besties Aussie

    Adorable this teddy bear full of love.
    Thank you for participating in our My Besties Aussie challenge.
    With the hope of seeing you again.
    Good luck.
    Maryann Scrapbooking - D.T. My Besties Aussie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card .. cute image
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete