Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Birthday pirate

Not having too much digitals specifically on hand when it comes to boys, I just used this Little Miss Muffet pirate for the purpose.   I've colored him with prisma pencils and gamsol, then die cut the sentiment.   I found a section of background paper I could cut to size, with the birds already on it, in my stash.   I ended up having to take this photo on an overcast day, so it's not the best or clearest -- sorry about that.
I've entered these challenges:

2Crafty Critter Crazies - AG + critter
Double Trouble - tall order + stack it
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG
Simon Says Stamp - add a sentiment
The Paper Shelter - for the boys

4 comments:

  1. Yout little pirate is adorable and the toucans adf a very fun touch to your card!! Thank you for sharing it with is at this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and playful card, Lillian! Your coloring is perfect and I love the stack of toucans. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #50.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it fun when you find just the right design paper to satisfy the "Stack It Up" in your stash. Adorable pirate and great coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card, I do love the image, he looks great on those colours too, Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete