Thursday, May 30, 2019

Garden delight

Sorry for the poor quality photo, but our weather has really been overcast, which doesn't make for a great picture, so I just gave up and well, you get the idea, at least.   This floral image comes from the Bugaboo store, which I've used die cuts to frame around, as well as the "love" sentiment.  The ladybugs are puffy stickers purchased at Michael's, I believe.   I added stickles to the butterflies for a touch of glitz   These were fun to put together, so I made a dozen of them, which will be generating smiles from recipients of Bring Smiles to Seniors, a fabulous charity, which I hope you check out and may become a part of - just click on the site to find out the details.
Meanwhile, I've entered into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - AG
Digi Choosday - AG
Double Trouble - use kraft paper
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG
Polkadoodles - AG

5 comments:

  1. How generous of you, Lillian! I am going to check out the charity you mentioned. Your card made me smile with the pretty flowers and cute ladybugs. Thank you for joining in at Double Trouble Challenge #29.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Thanks for joining us for Week 21 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine that those little blooms are going to put off some gorgeous fat strawberries! Thanks for being a regular at Double Trouble. Being from WA state I battle weather for pictures as well. I finally invested in a not too expensive light box that is collapsible. Feel free to contact me if you'd like some additional information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, I love the little ladybugs, Thanks for sharing with us at DIGI CHOOSDAY this week.
    Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These certainly will bring smiles to seniors...it did me...lol. Love the spring image and ladybug accents. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete