Thursday, May 3, 2018

I'll be your umbrella

For those of you crafters that love cute images, you're probably familiar with Crissy Armstrong's numerous penguin images, both stamps and digitals.  I've colored this one up with prismas, and added stardust stickles to the rain drop and puddle.   I used gray cardstock for my die cut clouds, as I figured they had to look stormy.  The added umbrella is also a die cut that my BFF, Gail, gifted me with a while back, and I attached it with foam tape for some dimension.   Another die cut for my foliage is set behind my flowers attached with brad centers.  Remember, after the rain, comes rainbows!
I have entered these challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs - AG
Cute Card Thursday - AG
Delicious Doodles - flowers
Digi Choosday - AG
Little Miss Muffet - AG
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - rainy days
Tuesday Throwdown - critter crazy
WhimsyStamps - AG

9 comments:

  1. Oh I know this little sweet penguin and would recognize Crissy's design anywhere! I have many of her sets ;D I really love the shiny coloring you did on this little fellow and that little duckling under the umbrella really give me the giggle. Such a sweet design. Another card load with cuteness Lillian! Have a lovely day ahead friend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lillian did fantastic, didn’t she! Thank you so much Chistina, I feel very honoured to read your kind comments about my images too!

      Delete
  2. Lillian your card looks great and I love how you added such soft highlights in your colouring! What an honour to be spoken of so highly! Thank you so much and thank you for joining the Whimsy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image colored so beautifully! Wonderful dies to frame him out, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lillian this is so cute. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your darling card Lillian, the image is adorable and the color combo is really nice! So happy you shared with us at PIP this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful... thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday crafty hugs Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous, thank you so much for joining us at Whimsy Stamps. DT Deni

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute, Thank you for playing along at Little Miss
    Muffet Stamps xx

    ReplyDelete