Thursday, July 20, 2017

Just me and my friend

This is Harriet, from Crafty Sentiments Designs, taking advantage of some relaxing time with her best, cuddly teddy bear -- don't they look adorable sitting together on the bench?   I'm assuming they're in an outdoor, park area, so as you can see, I added some flowers and butterflies.   I've put some heart ribbon atop some lace along the bottom, added a filigree swirl behind the flowers, tucked a couple doilies behind my image and the upper dots are candi-dots.   Last of all, a sentiment from Lili of the Valley was punched out and foam-mounted, and that was my final touch to this feminine card.  Thanks so much for taking time out of your summer to come in and view my creation!
I have entered the following:

Come and Get It - 2+ designer papers
Crafty Creations - AG
Crafty Sentiments Designs - fussy and fancy
Cute Card Thursday - summer colors
Lemon Shortbread - AG
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG

5 comments:

  1. Great card. Cute and sweet. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! So many lovely details to enjoy! So glad you shared it with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love the softness in your color choice. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. She and her teddy bear are adorable. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges, #346. We look forward in seeing what you create for our next challenge. Good Luck with the Challenge. Kathy, CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweet card Lillian. This little girl from CDS is so adorable and what beautiful colors you've chosen! You really captured the beauty and fun of summer on this card. Hope your day has been wonderful Lillian. Take care.

    ReplyDelete