Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Pocket pooch

When I saw this cute digital of Sherri Baldy's, I knew I just had to have it -- isn't this little pooch just adorable, ensconced in its designer bag?   I've layered the image and rounded the corners, tucking a lacy doily behind.   Gems were added to the corners, along with the Smile die cut.   There's a strip of lace (you'll have to look close, or enlarge the photo) under the swiss dot ribbon, then I've added flowers and a couple paw print brads.  Thanks for coming in to view my card !!
I have entered these challenges:

Crafty Creations - AG
Crafty Friends - 2+ summer colors
Crafty Sentiments Designs - AG
Creative Craft Cottage - include an animal
Cute Card Thursday - brads
Lemon Shortbread - AG
My Besties Dutch - AG + flowers
My Besties French - AG
My Besties Germany - AG
My Besties International - ribbon and lace
My Besties Spanish - AG
Pammy's Inky Pinkies - AG
Send a Smile 4 Kids - bright colors 4 kids

10 comments:

  1. Looks great! Thanks for joining us at My Besties Deutschland.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. I love your adorable image. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card! Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties International Challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza Rios

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, the image is lovely. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that image. Darling card. Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Adorable image! Thank you for choosing to share your card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lillian, this is such a sweet card and is perfect for our ‘Summer Colours’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog... Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallo liebe Lilian,
    deine Karte ist wieder wunderschön gestaltet. Ich bin ganz begeistert von deinem Werk. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme mit einem weitern Werk an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Ganz liebe Grüße herzlichst Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card! You always have so many lovely embellishing touches! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! thank you for your participation at My-Besties french challenge

    ReplyDelete