Wednesday, February 8, 2017

String of hearts

If a dog is man's best friend, then it appears the same goes for man being this dog's best friend, too -- just look at that long string of hearts !!   This furry friend comes from the Bugaboo digi store -- it makes it SO handy to be able to size your images.  As you can see, I went with a CAS design, not only because it's easier to mail, but I wanted it as a boy's card.
I would please like to enter these challenges:

Catch the Bug - AG
Crafty Sentiments Designs - AG
Cute Card Thursday - be my valentine
Little Miss Muffet - AG

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lillian, very cute this lovely dog! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck.
    Hugs, Wendy / GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lillian!!! I'm here today as a member of the Little Miss Muffet team! I'm glad you entered this card in our challenge as it is adorable! What a cute image and your paper choices are absolutely perfect with this image! Great layout and another totally wonderful card, my friend! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps this week - good luck in the draw! Please join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete