Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Bundle up

 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all !!

I had time to finish up this "My Bestie" digital image, so thought I may as well get it posted before the actual holiday arrives, which is really close now.  She is so cute, and I couldn't resist coloring her in holiday red finery.  The corners are diecuts, with the addition of a red pearl in the center, a couple doilies, flourish and poinsettia.

I will enter into these challenges:

My Besties UK - AG + poinsettia
My Besties International - Christmas + music
My Besties Aussie - AG Christmas
My Besties French - AG
My Besties Germany - AG
My Besties Norge - Christmas
Eureka Stamps - use some glitter
Paper Nest Dolls - AG
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas - urgent need for Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - sparkles
Glitter 'n Sparkle - traditional Christmas colors
Hiding in My Craft Room - freestyle
CCC Digi Creations - digi/rhinestones
A Gem of a Challenge - Christmas
Kraftin' Kimmie - sing me a song


17 comments:

  1. oh so cute thanks for joining us at besties uk - carol uk dt co-cordinator xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us this week for our Add Some Glitter Challenge at Eureka Stamps and have a Merry Christmas.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I love this My Besties image. Thank you for joining us at My Besties UK. Hugs, AntoinetteT {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Just the cutest!! Thank you for joining us at My Besties UK challenge blogs and good luck luck. Hugs Davinia (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo liebe Lilian,
    deine Karte ist wunderschön geworden. Ich danke dir für die Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Genieße noch einen schönen Feiertag. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at My Besties Int'l and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again very beautiful and thank you for sharing with us here also at My Besties UK and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is adorable! Thanks for joining us over at Hiding In My Craft Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation .. thanks for joining us over at My Bestie's UK challenge blog and good luck ... Anita DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable.

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation love how you have coloured the image she looks so wonderfully festive, the die cuts and card design are superb thank you for joining our challenge at My Besties International
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties International and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra My Besties International DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Music themed card! Thank you for sharing at Besties International! Hugs Julie Dt xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiya I love seeing your work you are very talented. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Nest Doll Challenge Blog I hope to see you again. Happy 2015 may all your wishes come true hugs Sharon Noble (PND (DT) Member) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Très belle carte Merci de participer au défi Besties en Français xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous creation in beautiful colours!
    So glad you have joined My Bestie Deutschland challenge
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks so nice, thanks for joining at my bestie deutschland challenge.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete