Friday, September 12, 2014

Thinking of you

Just looking at this image brings to mind a "thinker", so that's the way I've portrayed her.  I really do love my washi tape, as it lays so much nicer and flatter than any ribbon and is so versatile, especially when it comes to kids' cards.

I "think" I will enter this into these challenges (hahaha):

Catch the Bug - anything goes for September
Crafty Sentiments - spots/stripes
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
Crafter's Cafe - for a child
Delightful Sketches - clean and simple
Glitter 'n Sparkle - digi
Incy Wincy - all things girly
Robyn's Fetish - anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
Crafty Catz - clean and simple

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. I love the colour palette. Great design. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she's so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Cindy-GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute! I love the sitting images. They have so much character. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I think this is such a cute card, and thank you for the idea of using Washi tape. Why didn't I think of that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and a lovely image. Thank for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges!

    Kez
    Delightful Challenges DT
    x

    ReplyDelete