Sunday, July 27, 2014

Is it Halloween yet

Yes, I know it isn't Halloween quite yet, but I've been on a Halloween image coloring marathon, so I'll have a stockpile to work from when it's time for me to create Halloween cards for the Kards for Kids charity.   Since they need to be in Bela's hands by October 5th, what with Canada mailing being slow, I need to mail them out by mid-September.  So, on that note, when I needed a card to enter into Di's Digi Challenge, what better way than to use one of Diane's own images, even if it is Halloween!   Have a spooktacular week, y'all . . .

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous!! I love that you are using the card for charity!
    Thankyou for joining in the disdigi challenge
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card and such a wonderful cause.
    Thank you for joining us at Di’s Digi Designs Challenge and using one of Di's images..
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Halloween card!!!! You'll make a child very happy with this card!

    ReplyDelete