Monday, July 7, 2014

Grill King

When I think "summer", I think of grilling out, and this Di's Digi image is just perfect as the "grill chef" -- excuse me, "grill king", according to his apron - hahaha.   I've had these little hot dog embellishments in my stash for quite some time and who'd have thought I'd find a use for them, but I ran across them and thought "perfect" for this card - sorry, at the price of beef nowadays, steak is not on my shopping list - LOL !!   I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

Di's Digi Designs
Send a Smile 4 Kids
Sparkles Forum
Loves Rubber Stamps
Fussy & Fancy
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards
Wags 'n Whiskers
Digi Galore

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, can I have a burger please? Cool card..thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and image, thanks for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Love the cute image :-) Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us in the Summer Fun challenge at Di's Digi Designs
    Good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this card and love those hotdogs! :) This card is such a cute one and the papers you used are total perfection with the image. Look at how many challenges you've been entering lately...darn that Vivi. Hahahhaha! Good luck in your challenges! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete