Wednesday, February 12, 2014

It must be love

"It must be love" -- that's my "name that tune" for the current challenge at Ideas to Inspire blog.  This adorable bear is one of the newest stamps out at Lily of the Valley and of course, "girly" cards are my favorites, so I had to give him a lacey look, which I know my friend, Gail, is partial to (in fact, the double scalloped die around the image is from her - thanks, Gail !!) -- okay, so it's not "real" lace in this creation, but it sure looks that way, if you close one eye - LOL.   I will also enter the "be my valentine" challenge at The Paper Shelter and the "love" challenge at Sweet Stamps

2 comments:

  1. This is simply adorable. I love the image from LOTV and you colored him beautifully. I love how you put a jewel on the butterfly corners as his "head"...so pretty and sweet! AWESOME LAYERING on this card. I do adore lace and this diecut is so fabulous and perfect for your image. I love this card, Lillian, and hope you win in both challenges! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete