Saturday, November 11, 2023

Thinking of you . . .

This is a beautiful digital from Ching-Chou Kuik, which I've colored with prisma pencils and gamsol (you can tell by that, I'm "old school") and I added stardust stickles to the butterflies. I used my favorite corner die cut, adding little pearls to each. I attached my flowers with flower-shaped brad centers, added some foliage, and finished by topping it off with a little bow. Thanks for coming in to view my creation - I hope it makes you smile. I've entered the following challenges: Allsorts - AG/friendship; Ching-Chou Kuik - AG; Crafty Catz - AG/make it sparkle; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; The Paper Shelter - warm and fuzzy

6 comments:

  1. A pretty filigree frame for your lovely image. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly is a beautiful image Lilian and coloured so prettily, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful image and wonderful feminine card! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous creation the image and colours are fabulous thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so, so beautiful. Love the colours you chose and all the delicate details. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, love the die cuts en beautiful colouring. Thank you for sharing it at My Besties Dutch Girls.
    Greetings Joke DT

    ReplyDelete