Friday, March 24, 2023

Trouble calls me . . .

I feel somewhat like this Whimsy kitty -- every time I've turned around lately, something has gone wrong, something needs replacing. I started out with some cute spring-like pastel papers for my background and then matched embellishments from there. Just keep looking around, and you'll see candi-dots, doilies, diecut foliage, and flowers with pearl centers. I've entered my card into these challenges: Digi Choosday - AG; Double Trouble - kitten/pup + pun; Gem of a Challenge - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; Polkadoodles - AG; The Paper Shelter - colors of spring

7 comments:

  1. Lillian, my heart goes out to your little kitty all intagled with his yarn... I'm with you, I've had days like that, too! Love the pattern papers you chose, and how you colored the image!! Thank you so much for sharing your card and creativity with us at Double Trouble for our "Pawsome Pets" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thanks for joining at The Paper Shelter 546 Colours of Spring
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's been one of those days many times, but it's fun to get untangled too. Adorable card and love the patterned papers and the corner embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and please share with our partner at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely, thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, Lillian! Yes, I understand - life keeps throwing things our way. I love the colors you used - so cheerful. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble #134. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Fun card with cute image and details.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your "one of those days" card is perfect! This would come in handy for so many people right now, including myself ha ha! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete