Sunday, December 18, 2022

Hallmark movie season . . .

This isn't the "typical" holiday card, unless you figure in all the Christmas movies this time of year, along with parades, celebrations, etc. Of course, this My Besties digital is well-prepared, as what are movies without popcorn! I had some cute popcorn paper in my stash and didn't want to totally cover it up, so kept my embellishments down a bit. You are now excused to make some popcorn and choose an awesome movie to enjoy! Meanwhile, I've entered my creation into the following challenges: Colour Crazy - AG; Crafty Gals Corner - 'tis the season; Digi Choosday - AG; Double Trouble - AG/favorite colors; Gem of a Challenge - AG; My Besties 3D - AG; My Besties Australia - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Polkadoodles - AG; Rabisco - AG; The Paper Shelter - celebrations

8 comments:

  1. Lillian, now I'm hungry for popcorn! As a matter of fact, we are going to see the new Avatar movie in the theater tomorrow! You did a wonderful job of coloring and shading the image!! Have a wonderful holiday season, and best wishes from our Double Trouble DT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining The Paper Shelter Blog Hop.
    Hope to see you in the next challenge that starts on 21 December

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Lots of pretty layers. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Happy Holidays and I hope we will see you back here again in 2023. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, Lillian. I am very glad that you joined our 12th birthday hop on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Best of luck to you. Have a happy day and Happy Holidays.Hugs, Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable image and beautiful embellishments. So pretty. Thanks for sharing with us Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallmark movies are always fitting at this time of year! Darling card with such cute detail. Thanks for sharing at Double trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully colored image, Lilian! I love the layering, too. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble #127.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card and like your movie, relax time. Thank you for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls and good luck.
    Greetings Joke DT

    ReplyDelete