Sunday, September 11, 2022

Delightfully cute . . .

This is a darling image from My Besties, which I've colored with my usual prisma pencils and gamsol. As you can tell, I love my diecuts, as I've cut the foliage border, butterflies and frame. Brads were used for the flower centers, and enamel dots for the butterfly bodies. I've entered the following challenges: Colour Crazy - AG; Crafty Catz - AG; Digi Choosday - AG; Digi Doodle Studios - add metal/sparkle; Double Trouble - 3-2-1 recipe; Four Seasons - fall Gem of a Challenge - AG; My Besties 3D and More - AG; My Besties Australia - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Polkadoodles - AG; Rabisco - AG

10 comments:

  1. Lillian, super cute card and wonderful coloring with your prisma pencils! Love all the little extras you added with flowers and butterflies. Thank you for sharing your card and talents once again with us at Double Trouble for our "3-2-1" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Love the image you used. Your butterflies are stunning. Love the card design. Thanks for sharing with us for our Digi Doodle Studios challenge. Good luck with your entry! Patsy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card indeed. Thank you for sharing with us all at My Besties Aussie Challenge. Hugs Donna DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your frame is so pretty for your beautifully colored adorable image, and delighted by the many embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble Sweet Recipe 3-2-1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning Autumn feel to the colours and dies on your pretty card, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a perfectly lovely Autumn card, Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that lacy die cute edge around your main image! And all the flowers and butterflies that you added look so cute. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She surely is delightfully cute and what a beautifully done card!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Four Seasons challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet! thank you for sharing with us at My Besties International Challenge blog. hugs, Raelma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the flowers and butterflies, very sweet! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete