Monday, September 5, 2022

Bubbles galore . . .

I was delighted to be asked to be a guest designer this month for My Besties Brasil, and this was the bubbly image I chose to work with. She's been colored with prisma pencils, and stardust stickles added to the bubbles for some glitz. You'll notice a lacy doily tucked behind my framed image, then flowers, diecut foliage, butterflies and a bow to top it off and there you have it. Hope she brings on a smile. I've entered into the following challenges: Colour Crazy - AG; Digi Choosday - AG; Digi Doodle Studios - add metal/sparkle; Double Trouble - 3-2-1 recipe; Gem of a Challenge - AG; My Besties 3D and More - AG; My Besties Australia - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Polkadoodles - AG; Rabisco - AG; Through the Purple Haze - use a ribbon/bow

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love the colors and all the bright flowers around that fun image! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card love the colors and the beautiful flowers and butterflies...Than you for join the challenge at My Besties Dutch Girls DT..Yvonne.XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iam back with a different DT hat ...thanks for join the My Besties 3D and good luck..YvonneXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore everything about this card - the colours used are perfect - the colouring of the image and the flowers and butterflies are just gorgeous! Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the Polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so sweet - your colouring is excellent. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project! Thanks for joining in with a Polkadoodles challenge, Donna P (DT)
    What a great project! Thanks for joining in with a Polkadoodles challenge, Donna P (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Lillian! thank you for sharing with us at My Besties International Challenge blog. hugs, Raelma

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card indeed and congrats. Thank you for sharing with us all at My Besties Aussie Challenge. Hugs Donna DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable and beautifully colored image. I knew you wouldn't have any problem with our Sweet Recipe 3-2-1. And congrats on being a Guest Designer. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Lillian, back again to admire another lovely card. Such a sweet image and love the embellishments. Thanks for joining in with us again at Colour Crazy - Sarah, DT.

    ReplyDelete