Saturday, July 16, 2022

Sum . . Sum . . Summertime!

This Sherri Baldy image is just perfect for displaying the all-famous summer cooling treat of ice cream! The only problem is, she only settled for ONE scoop, where I would have at least gone for a double -- YUM. I added glitz to her hair bows, tucked a doily behind, added the summer diecut, and also die cut the quadruple cone, using embossing folders to give my cone and scoops some texture. What's YOUR favorite flavor -- mine is anything chocolate, and if I can find it every now and then, orange pineapple. I've entered into these challenges: Colour Crazy - AG; Crafty Catz - AG; Cutie Pie - little cuties; Digi Choosday - AG; Four Seasons - summer; Gem of a Challenge - AG; My Besties Australia - AG; My Besties Brasil - AG; My Besties Dutch - AG; My Besties International - AG; My Besties Spanish - AG; Polkadoodles - AG

8 comments:

  1. Adorably cute Lillian, yummy too! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cool card.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rondos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable! I love that you embossed the ice cream cone! Thanks for joining us at the Four Seasons Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hermosa la tarjeta y todos los detalles!!
    Gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute summer card and ice cream does solve everything doesn't it. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Crafting! Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful summer card ..love the ice cream
    Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us @ Cutie Pies. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super cute card for The Cutie Pies. Thank you for joining in. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete