Friday, January 21, 2022

Thoughts of you . . .

This image caught my eye when I'd seen a card done with it, only to find that it was retired. I'm so happy that Ching-Chou Kuik brought it out of retirement, and I bought it right off the bat, so this is new to me. I've colored with prisma pencils, adding stickles to her wings, of course, as fairies DO need their magic dust! After framing her in, on top of a large doily, the rest is embellishments -- foliage diecut, flowers, brads, butterfly, foam bow sticker that I added a heart pearl to the center. Thanks so much for coming in to view my creation. I've entered these challenges: Ching-Chou Kuik - something new/AG; Colour Crazy - AG; Crafty Catz - AG; Creative Knockouts - AG; Digi Choosday - AG; Gem of a Challenge - AG; My Besties International - AG; Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG; Polkadoodles - AG

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, pretty image and colours, fab layout and lovely embellishments.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Lillian! Wonderful colors and lovely embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card with attension to detail thanks fpr joining us at Crafty Catz in our Anything Goes Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thank you for joining us over on the Digi Choose Day Challenge!!!Marina A. (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. Thank you for taking the time to join us over at Gem of a Craft Challenge. We hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Ching-Chou Kuik Challenges. It's great to see a CCK image! Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and thank you for joining us for Ching Chou Kuik's Challenge...Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 4 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete