Monday, August 9, 2021

Leaves are falling . . .


 Thank goodness we still have a bit of summer left, although I do enjoy the cooler days, along with the colorful leaves.   This is a Sherri Baldy digital that I've colored with prisma pencils, then framed her with die cuts and the added leaves, with a bow at the bottom.  I added stardust stickles to her sunflowers, as well as her lazy skirt hem.   Thanks for coming in to view my creation.
I've entered the following challenges:
 
Cute Card Thursday - AG/bright colors
Cutie Pie - girls, girls, girls
Digi Doodle Studios - favorite season (fall)
 

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely, lovely card. She's so cute and I love the colours you've used on here! Great job, Lillian. Thank you for joining our challenge at Polkadoodles x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and perfect for our "Girls" theme
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Lillian! Your background paper reminds me of a set of curtains and placemats I made, royal blue with sunflowers all over. Super card design and your little leaves around her are wonderful. Thanks for sharing this with us at Digi Doodle Studios!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card .. love the sunflower papers.
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card, thank you for joining us for the challenge in My Bestie Spanish challenge blog
    DT wendypink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Liliane. The sunflowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnifique coloration de cette jolie Bestie, Lillian.
    Merci de votre participation à My Besties Aussie Challenge.
    Avec le plaisir de vous revoir bientôt.
    Maryann Scrapbooking DT.
    Beautiful coloring of this pretty Bestie, Lillian.
    Thank you for participating in My Besties Aussie Challenge.
    We look forward to seeing you again soon.
    Maryann Scrapbooking DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning colouring and such a gorgeous project thanks for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge and good luck! hugs Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete