Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Ladybugs everywhere . . .

My posting here may be a bit messed up, as I can't tell WHAT blogger has done to where I can't see my card, just a bunch of gibberish. Anyhow, this little miss is from Sassy Cheryl and I just love all the cute ladybugs. I've entered these challenges: Colour Crazy - AG Crafty Gals Corner - summer fun Creative Moments - AG Cutie Pie - girls, girls, girls Dare 2B Artzy- AG Digi Choosday - AG Gem of a Challenge - AG Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG Polkadoodles - AG The Paper Shelter - colour it

8 comments:

  1. So sweet! I'm so glad to see one of Cheryl's images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! You did a great job! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew instantly that was a Sassy Cheryl image, Lillian, and you did a great job showcasing it! Thanks for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week, and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Anything goes card making and crafting challenge – Week 34.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable, love the colours. Thank you for joining The Paper Shelter challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, I like the little corner die you've added too for detail.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card, thank you so much for sharing with The Cutie Pies. sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this is precious! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete