Saturday, July 3, 2021

Mushroom fairy . . .

I must admit, I don't use orange very often, but I really like how this card turned out, using this adorable Paper Shelter image.  Of course, all fairies need their magical dust, so I added stardust stickles to her wings.  She's been colored with prismacolor pencils and gamsol.   I found the foam sticker mushrooms in my stash, which coordinated perfectly, and added the flowers with brad centers.   I've had this card on display for a while now, as I can't seem to part with it just yet -- hahaha.
I've entered these challenges:
 
Aud Sentiments - fairy magic + sentiment
Creative Knockouts - outside fun
Double Trouble - squares (love 6" square cards)
The Paper Shelter - going dotty
 

11 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. I love the orange papers and colouring Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card lovely papers and great colours thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz xxx Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh this is cute! You can only let this one go when the PERFECT recipient appears. I'm loving the orange, even though it isn't a colour I go with often, either. I love those mushrooms and your lovely flowers. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter, and for using one of our images.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute car, Lillian! Great job. Oloring! Thank you for joining us at Double Tyouble!!! - Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, so cute!! Love the colors too. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card with lovely orange hues! ...thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week, Nelly dt x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bright and cheerful, Lillian! Great layout of the sweet image, too. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #87.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love polka-dots and the matching orange frames for your adorable image. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the orange and the polka dots Lillian! Great card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join in again this week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable, thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry.
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete