Friday, June 11, 2021

Finders keepers . . .

Well, admit it -- just looking at this card, along with the sentiment, makes a grin appear!  This is a Sassy Cheryl digital and I just love that little lady bug on his ear.  My sentiment was computer generated.  I did this card in multiples, of which most went to Bring Smiles To Seniors, a most awesome charity you may want to check into yourself.
I've entered these challenges:
 
Aud Sentiments - AG + sentiment
Crafty Gals Corner - for the boys
Dare 2B Artzy - masculine
Mod Squad - simple focus
 

 

8 comments:

  1. An adorable card. I love the pu and sentiment. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I laughed out loud when I read your greeting. So stinkin' cute, I love your little puppy dog!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us once again over at the Mod Squad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, great design for our challenge.… Many thanks for entering and hope to see you again soon. Good luck in the final draw.
    [aNNie design team member for Ching-Chou Kuik challenges
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh this is super cute Lillian!


    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your creation. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles craft challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image, great card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's anything goes challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the sentiment!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete