Sunday, June 6, 2021

Cruising along . . .

This image comes from Lily of the Valley, which I've colored with prisma pencils and gamsol.  I'm not into slim-line cards, but the size of this image made me think it worked out for the best.   As with most masculine cards, embellishing is at a minimum, but I think it'll be appreciated.   Thanks for coming in to view my card creation.
I've entered these challenges:
 
Aud Sentiments - AG + sentiment
Cute Card Thursday - AG/transport
Dare 2B Artzy - masculine
Digi Doodle Studios - boys to men
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh I agree! This image lends itself well to a slimline card, and you've done a fabulous job with it. Your gears are the perfect addition to your super masculine card. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Linda, great image for a slimline card. Great job Lillian

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and image. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous slimline card. The image is great for a slimline card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the image together with all those gears. Looks cool! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at DIGI DOODLE STUDIO´s challenges. Best of luck with your entry! Nick DT

    ReplyDelete