Thursday, March 18, 2021

Spring lilies . . .


 This digital comes from Ching-Chou Kuik, and I love the spring and calla lilies surrounding her.  I added faux stitching to the die cut frame, along with tiny pearls and stickles in some of the flowers.  The corners are done with my favorite corner die cut, and once again, tiny pearls added.   I added the flowers, butterflies and the foliage was done with punches.   Thanks for coming in to view my creation!
I've entered these challenges:
 
CCC Digi Creations - lace, ribbon or flowers
Ching-Chou Kuik - Easter/floral
Creative Knockouts - spring is in the air
Cute Card Thursday - spring fever
Mod Squad - springtime 
The Paper Shelter - let it be spring

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and coloring of the CCK image. Thank you for joining us at Pammies Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Lillian!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts this time around- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the pretty image surrounded by so many beautiful flowers! So glad you joined us at Creatiave Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete