Thursday, March 11, 2021

Fairy delight . . .

If you've not recognized this image at first glance, it's from Digi Doodle Studios.  Since I couldn't decide on a color choice, I went spring-like, and made it multi-colored!  It did put me in a happy mode.   Unless you get a close-up view, you can't really see the mesh (drywall tape) behind my ribbon.   I used a corner punch for the heart design, added the flowers, foliage and gems, a tiny pearl to the main flower center on her head, and stickles to her flowers and wings, and this card is ready to mail off to make someone's day a bit happier.
I've entered these challenges:
 
Cutie Pie - spring/Easter
Digi Doodle Studios - begins with "f" (flowers, fairy, foliage, FUN)
The Paper Shelter - digital image

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully colored and adorable image surrounded by such a colorful background and embellishments... love it all. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lillian, I love this! Your multi-colours were such a good choice. She looks absolutely beautiful! I love that mesh and ribbon you have behind the image and all the colour in your papers and flowers. Just wonderful! Thanks for sharing this with us at Digi Doodle Studios!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. The brighter spring colors are perfect for the image, what a cheery, fun card! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of rainbow colours for a cute image, Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete