Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Think spring . . .

 Thought I needed a break away from valentine cards, so spring was my next choice - not liking this arctic chill we've been having lately.   This sweetheart is from Digi Doodle Studios, and it appears she has a green thumb.   Once I got my image colored and die cut, then it was a matter of playing around with the embellishments to see what "fit" and was finally satisfied with how this turned out.  You can click on the card to get a close-up view to find them all.
I've entered these challenges:

Digi Doodle Studios - include a sentiment

5 comments:

  1. Well I think I like this spring card as much as the Valentine, the shades of purple are so pretty! Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The matching dress, shoes and hair bows are just so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boldness paper patterned background for your adorable image... beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Love the thought of Spring! Thank you for joining us at DDS - Hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those powerful colours, great layout and your colouring. Thank you for joining our Digi Doodle Studios challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete