Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Love to you . . .

This is a My Besties image, which I've colored using prisma pencils and gamsol.   After die cutting the frame around her, I just played with embellishments until I was satisfied.   The hearts were die cuts, and then arranged, stamping "love" on the one, and putting a flower on the bottom one.   The heart is a brad, as is the flower center.  I added the bows at the top to balance the card.  Hope everyone has a nice valentine weekend ahead.
I've entered these challenges:
 
Crafty Gals Corner - add a heart
My Besties Dutch - AG/valentine
The Paper Shelter - decorate it
 

 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweetie. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute. Great card and image. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preciosa la tarjeta!

    Gracias por participar
    My Besties Spanish DT
    My Besties Spanish DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card .. love all the hearts
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete