Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Cocoa and marshmallows . . .

I'm sure everyone has their favorite drink, and hot cocoa is a great choice for these cold, winter days -- plus, I found that dark chocolate is a bit richer than milk chocolate, so that's what I always look for.  This adorable bear comes from Digi Doodle Studios and when I saw it come out, I knew I had to have it, as teddy bears top my list.   I hand punched the corners, and added a couple more hearts, along with the enamel dots, bow, die cut corners and doilies.  Please indulge yourself in a nice, warm cup of cocoa today!
I've entered these challenges:
 
Allsorts - favorite color (pinks)
CCC Digi Creations - include a sentiment
Crafty Catz - AG/food/drink
Creative Craft Cottage - use a digi stamp
The Paper Shelter - digital image
 

10 comments:

  1. Fab sentiment - looks lovely in pinks. Thanks for joining in with my favourite colour challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a cutie and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card with lovely pinks.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet and fun creation, many thanks for sharing a 'Favourite Colour' with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at the Digi Doodles Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Thank you for joining our Digi Doodle Studios challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet <3 love it! thanks for sharing with us at my besties international challenge blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card. Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties International. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this image (I actually have it too but not yet used it, but your card has made want to colour it all up in pinks!). Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter challenge this time. We hope to see you again!

    Crafty hugs, Vannessa DT

    ReplyDelete