Saturday, January 9, 2021

Berry happy . . .

This is a "new to me" digital from My Besties, and isn't she cute and happy in her strawberry theme!   As you can see, I found I even had strawberry paper and ribbon in my stash, along with the 3D berries that I used as my flower centers.   Hoping your day is berry special, with a sweet touch!
I've entered these challenges:

Ching-Chou Kuik - happy, happy
Crafty Catz - AG/food/drink
Creative Craft Cottage - use a digi stamp
Simon Says Stamp - something new

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image and love the strawberry themed carried throughout with the paper and elements. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw. Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Thank you for continuing with us in this new challenge. Beautiful card, I love it, very refreshing.
    Ruth DT Coordinator.
    My Besties Spanish Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This so pretty and I am so glad you shared with us at CraftyCatz this week. Happy New year. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love strawberries! Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Besties International Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls design.
    Hugs Joukje DT member

    ReplyDelete