Saturday, December 5, 2020

Snow fairy . . .

This adorable and elegant snow fairy comes from Ching-Chou Kuik, which I recently got, and couldn't wait to create a winter card.  I've colored with prisma pencils and of course, had to add glitz to the blue portions of her wings, outfit, and snowflake she's holding.   I carried on the winter theme with snowflake background paper - it IS peeking out a bit behind the snowflake border die cuts I added, along with the tree and bow at the top.  I added tiny pearls to the snowflake centers in my die cuts, if you look at a close-up.  
I've entered the following challenges:
 
Ching-Chou Kuik - happy Christmas/just for you
Paper Funday - AG/Christmas
 

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty fairy with all the sparkle and pearls, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafter's Cafe.

    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty winter fairy and your die cut elements are wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw! Merry Christmas! Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Cafe, CarolG

    ReplyDelete