Thursday, September 3, 2020

Magical day . . .


 I see blogger has updated automatically, so not sure how well this post is going to come out -- grr, I hate changes and relearning.   Anyhow, this cutie pie comes from All Dressed Up, which I've colored with prisma pencils, and added stardust (of course) stickles to her wings and stars.   I used different die cuts to achieve the framing, then topped with butterflies, bow, and washi tape at the top corners, saying "with love" (dark, so hard to see, sorry).

I've entered these challenges: (please, can anyone tell me how to change them to single-spacing?)

All Dressed Up - AG

Allsorts - going round in circles

CCC Digi Creations - monochrome

Craft-Dee BowZ - AG

Crafty Friends - fairy/fantasy

 Cute Card Thursday - AG

Di's Digi Designs - for the girls

Double Trouble - something, everything, anything

My Besties International - AG



 

15 comments:

  1. A really lovely cute image with lovely dies. I am certainly with you on not liking changes, especially on blogger. Thank you for joining our 'Circles' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another sweet creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Circles' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    Blogger is a pain, I've reverted back to the old one three times today and still it keeps trying.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lillian, you might be able to go back to the old if you hit the dots on the upper right corner. I know they are going to flip over some time this month not sure if they have done it yet. I love this card, the circular frames are awesome and love it all against the dark polka dot background, great image... love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry misled you on where to return back. On the post page, buttom l-h corner click on Revert to Legacy Blogger.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Suzanne . . . I'm back on the original for as long as it lasts!

      Delete
  4. Such a cute image... love the extra elements. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a sweet image, and I love the layered circle you chose. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card with a great image. I also like how you've used multiple dies, it looks really good.
    Thanks for joining us at the All Dressed Up stamps challenge, good luck in the draw and I hope you come back and join us again.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very lovely card with a sweet image. Thanks so much for joining us at the Di's digi designs challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable card!! thank you for sharing with us at My Besties Challenge International Blog! =)
    hugs,
    Raelma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties International Challenge, good luck!

    Iza Dt

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet delicate card love it
    Thanks for joining us for this months challenge at craftdeebowz
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete