Thursday, August 6, 2020

Watch for falling leaves . . .

We still have a bit of summer left, but for a change of pace, thought I'd dig through my autumn supplies and do a fall card.   This image is from Di's Digi Designs, which I've colored with prisma pencils.   Once again, I had some cute fall animal paper, and here I've covered up almost all of it!   I had these silk leaves from the Dollar Tree store that I tucked in behind, and then enamel dots for the corners.
I've entered these challenges:

Craft-Dee BowZ - AG
Cute Card Thursday - AG
Di's Digi Designs - cute and cuddle animals
Digi Choosday - AG

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and I love how you've used the leaves!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! I love the fall colors! Thank you for sharing in our challenge. Please join us again!
    Hugs, Joy
    Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful creation! Thank you for joining the Digi Choosday Challenge. We are already looking forward to your next participation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card. Love those falling leaves.Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete