Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Hello, fishy . . .

This cute mermaid is one of many to choose from My Besties.  I've colored her with prisma pencils and gamsol, and added the pearls.   I used stardust stickles for her tail and bubbles, which you may have to click for a close-up view to see better.  The fish, seaweed and anchor were all die-cuts.  Thank you for coming in to view my card creation.   Have a nice day.
I've entered these challenges:

Craft-Dee BowZ - AG
Crafty Friends - AG
Cute Card Thursday - AG
Cutie Pie - hip to be square
Dare 2B Artzy - AG
Digi Choosday - AG
My Besties Australia - AG
My Besties International - AG
My Besties Spanish - AG
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG

8 comments:

  1. Love this! Thank you for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week! kReN on the DT. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lillian. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge blog. Hayley guest DT member. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Es una tarjeta adorable!!
    Gracias por unirte a My Bestie Spanish Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice your card like the mermaid, thank you for play with us in my Besties Spanish challenge blog
    Wendypink DT (http://chocolatesrosas.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card .. love your coloring .
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing and joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete