Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Winter fun . . .

Did I catch you looking at the calendar - haha.   Only because there's a few "Christmas in July" challenges, that I decided to go for it and dig into my holiday stash.  And, if you're wondering, no, I didn't feel any cooler while working on a winter card during this heat spell of temperatures in the 90's!   This sweet digital comes from Di's Digi Designs, which I've colored with prisma pencils and gamsol.   I added stardust stickles to the flakes, Santa hat, and her cuffs.   The snowflake brads were added, along with silver washi tape, doilies, die cut, foam sticker tree, and a poinsettia with gems used for the center.
I've entered the following challenges:

Craft-Dee BowZ - AG
Creative Craft Cottage - add a flower
Cute Card Thursday - AG
Dare 2B Artzy - Christmas in July
Di's Digi Designs - Christmas in July
Digi Choosday - AG
Digi Doodle Studios - Christmas in July
My Besties Spanish - AG
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG

9 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful creation. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!!! Such a sweet image and I love the poinsettia and flourish embellishment! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish looking at your pretty card would cool me down, but alas, I will just have to enjoy looking at your creativity! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, thank you for play with us in My Besties spanish challenge blog.

    Wendypink (https://chocolatesrosas.blogspot.com/) DT of http://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is such a sweet card thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at Digi Doodles Studios this time and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hermosa la tarjeta!
    Gracias por unirte a My Bestie Spanish Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet Christmas card ... well
    Done you for starting your festive cards early
    Thanks for joining us at craftdeebowz and good luck
    Tracey s

    ReplyDelete