Friday, June 5, 2020

Chocolate always works . . .

If you really want to entice someone, I'm going to bet that chocolate works 98% of the time!   This adorable bear is Stanley, who comes from Crafty Sentiments Designs.  I've colored with prisma pencils and fussy cut, adding the lacy heart doily behind, along with a lavender foam heart sticker.  Now, you're excused to go dip into your stash of chocolate!

I've entered these challenges:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - AG + critter
CCC Digi Creations - AG
Crafty Catz - AG w/option CAS
Crafty Gals Corner - for the ladies
Creations in Pink - AG + lots of pink
Cute Card Thursday - AG
Digi Choosday - AG
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG
Polkadoodles - AG

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lillian, I love you card *and* your post! Anyone who gives me permission to dip into my stash is chocolate is OK in my books! Your bear is downright adorable and I love the soft plaid paper. And the doily is the perfect touch for a bit of interest! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and I hope you will come back and play again!!!

    ReplyDelete